Come visit the Beresford Beach House on the Chaleur Bay - Relax in this serene space with the ocean in your backyard.
A delicous coffee with the sounds of waves along with a renovated and cozy interior, this is what awaits you.
Located on the Acadian Shore, the beach house is ocean front with magical views year round..
- Very quiet location, no matter what time of the year you visit.
- Property directly on the beach, ocean front.
- A few minutes drive to the Beresford beach (kids park, boardwalk, walking trails in wood)
- Short drive to the Beresford market!
- Proximity to local fish market in Nigadoo
INCLUDED FOR YOUR COMFORT
- FREE High Speed Internet (WIFI)
- Flat screen TV with cable/DVD/Blu Ray/WIFI
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Comfortable bedding and fresh towels provided
- BBQ with propane
- The dining room has a large table that can cater for 6 people comfortably
- Queen size been
- Large closet
- Sun room with skylights and amazing views of the ocean
- Twin over double Bunk Bed
- Large closet
- Sofa that folds out to make a single bed
- Washroom on the main floor with shower and bath.
- Washroom attached to the master bedroom with stand up shower.
- Sun Room off the main bedroom
A beautiful renovated property with everything included; all that you need for a perfect holiday!Here are a few local attratctions / usefull websites:
- City of Beresford
- City of Bathurst (15 min away)
- McLean's Fish Shop (in Bathurst)
- Poissonnerie Arseneau Fishmarket (In nigadoo)
- Alcool NB Liquor
- Gowan Brae Golf & Country Club
- Apollo Cinema
- Bathurst marina
- Village Historique Acadien (In Caraquet)
- Gallan's Miramichi River Tubing
About your host Celine!
Our family of four lives in Ottawa, but me and my husband were born and raised on the Acadian shore. We absolutely wanted our kids to experience what we had growing up...the beach, ocean, the sound of waves... We both work in IT and spending time at the beach house enable us to getaway from our busy city lives. We purchased our cottage in 2006 and to this day, we all can't wait to return every summer.
Renting our beach house has been a great experience; largely because of all the interesting guests we�ve hosted!
If ever you are in the Mont-Tremblant area, we invite you to visit our log home! It is quite the magical cottage year round! www.villamercier.ca
We look forward to having you stay with us!